Complaint Review: Smc Company

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2007

• Reported By:Chisago city Minnesota
Smc Company
smcsupport.smcorp.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Smc Company - cvelazquez - techsupport@emerchantclub fraudulent charges to credit card, month after month ripoff Internet

SMC CORP is a HUGE ripoff! I was stupid enough to be sucked in to 'viewing' their products. They began charging my credit card even before I received any information on them. I canceled immediately. That was in Jan 07, It is June 07 now,they have continued to charge me monthly. each month, i have to check my credit card statement and dispute the charges. each dispute costs me money!

And get this, according to bank of America (my credit card) they can't stop the charges coming through. I have told them that these are unauthorized charges! Basically, SCM STOLE MY CREDIT CARD!
I continue to go though the same thing each month. Is there any way to stop them? obviously, I should close my credit card acct, but their are other items on the card.

Michelle
Chisago city, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2007 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smc-Company/nationwide/Smc-Company-cvelazquez-techsupportemerchantclub-fraudulent-charges-to-credit-card-mo-252347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smc Company