Complaint Review: Smcorp - Emerchantclub

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 15, 2007

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Smcorp - Emerchantclub
9447 De Soto Ave Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Smcorp - Emerchantclub Ripoff dishonest fraudulent The Worst White Collar Crime Ring Ever Seen! Chatsworth California

I don't know where to begin. First, My membership began with smcorp in 2004 and I paid a membership fee every year in the amount of $59.99. They repeatedly charge me double for membership fees stating that they only have records for 6 months showing paid membership. They then charged me $69.99 as a repeat membership fee without telling me of the increase.

I was referred to Emerchant club to obtain information concerning a website. I was surprised to see how smoothly they robbed me of $832. I never signed any contracts or written agreements and they have been giving me Hell in refunding my money to me.

They don't answer the phone. They keep me on hold for almost an hour before they hang up on me. They are rude and now they are saying they can't even find me in there system after they stole my money.

Someone please help put a stop to this criminal activity that is happening everyday to innocent hardworking people who are utilizing there dreams in hopes of making it a reality just to have them stolen from them by crooks and criminals.

I am a mother of five children who wanted to earn extra income for them and was scammed the entire membership with fraudelent charges on my debit card.

Advise to others: BEWARE! DON'T GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION AND DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Sandra
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2007 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smcorp-Emerchantclub/Chatsworth-California-91311/Smcorp-Emerchantclub-Ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-The-Worst-White-Collar-Crime-Ring-Ever-239141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smcorp - Emerchantclub