kids

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2009

• Reported By:fayetteville North Carolina
Smc/specialty Merchandise Corporation
996flower Glen Street Simivalley, California U.S.A.

Smc/specialty Merchandise Corporation Is not money back guarntee Simivalley California

I joined smc on the 17th or so of Febuary. My understanding was if I werent happy with it I could cancell. When my buisness coach called all he was doing was trying to sell an addiditional web-site for over $5000. When I told him I thought I was already getting one he said well no..I told him I couldnt afford that and he offered another and finally I told him I jsut couldnt afford that he sold me another package.. It was the Big Value site which would include catalogs and sample merchandise.. For me to sell,show,n share. So I purchased that for about 176.00 .

I called today 2/27/09 to cancell all of that first my smc mebership and then the Big Value site. I got person after person, websites to report a claim to. I was told because I used my 100. value coupon for the purchase of the extra web site and merchandise I would only be refunded 99. I just dont get it. I need someone to explain.. If I return the start up kit I should get my whole re-fund right?? They told me today that the order was already shipped and to sell the stuff because they would not take it back. I have left several messages on my coaches phone and he has not replied. I just want my money back .. I need help can anyone help me this is soo frustrating...

Ceridwen
fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smcspecialty-Merchandise-Corporation/Simivalley-California-93065/Smcspecialty-Merchandise-Corporation-Is-not-money-back-guarntee-Simivalley-California-429217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smc/specialty Merchandise Corporation