Complaint Review: Smeng Network Technolo Beijing

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Juicy — Harare Other Zimbabwe
Smeng Network Technolo Beijing

Smeng Network Technolo Beijing I bought a dress from staydress.com but my card was charged to Smeng Network Technolo Beijing, Internet

I found a wedding dress on staydress.com and I purchased it using my debit card. however they contacted me and said the payment had not gone though. i then took my statement from the bank and realised it had been charged to Smeng Network Technolo Beijing whereas stay dress are in Hong Kong.

I have no more money to get another dress but need the dress before end of November. I do not understand how staydress can allow their website to be hacked by this Smeng Network Technolo Beijing and still claim to have Customer Service.

I have always bought stuff online and have never been ripped off, howevever it was my first time to buy from the East. One does not experience such fraud in the west. I really need my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 12:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smeng-Network-Technolo-Beijing/internet/Smeng-Network-Technolo-Beijing-I-bought-a-dress-from-staydresscom-but-my-card-was-charge-968892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smeng Network Technolo Beijing