Complaint Review: Smile pro direct

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Liz — New Braunfels Texas
Smile pro direct
7565 commercial way unit E Henderson, Nevada USA

Smile pro direct I wanted to try samples. Credit card charged $3.87 twice. Was not informed of shipping charges and still have not revived sample products. Read confirmation email closer. They are going to send me future products at a high cost that I didn't authorize. Very deceptive. Henderson Nevada

I only asked for samples. Charged $3.87 twice to my credit card. Product samples not received. Read confirmation email closer and found they are sending me future products at higher costs and will automatically charge my credit card. I did not authorize future products. Rep called me to offer other products, became abusive when I told him no. He hung up on me. Product offerings are deceptive and people are rude. I have contacted the company to remove my information from  their company. I will refuse all products shipped to me and dispute all charges to my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smile-pro-direct/Henderson-Nevada-89011/Smile-pro-direct-I-wanted-to-try-samples-Credit-card-charged-387-twice-Was-not-inform-1081699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smile pro direct