Complaint Review: Smith Cole

• Reported By: brittany — Leasburg North Carolina United States of America
Smith Cole
Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

Smith Cole Payroll Clerk Position; Craigslist Ad Greensboro, North Carolina

I am in desperate need of employment, I have been constantly looking all over the internet for job listings and came across various ads on craigslist and other sites that I have sent my resume' to. I was relieved when I finally received a response...the email read as follows:

My name is Smith Cole, I am a payroll contractor, I help companies process payroll for their workers, Customer as pay check,I have been into this payroll for over 19 years back am 49 years old, This job take lot of my time that i could not have time for my family, And i was advice i should seek for help on craigslist, Someone that will be helping me to get this payroll job done whenever i got the contract from company.

Requirements Needed below:

(1) Colored Printer And Scanner
(2) Business check form #3000
(3) Standard envelopes (BROWN COLOR)
(4) Plain Paper

Please note that everything purchased while working on your Job during the course of the month will be reimburse to you along with your monthly pay

Compensation.: $1200 Monthly

I was wondering if you had any accounting or payroll experience and if you don't have the knowledge, its very easy to learn in as much if you are a quick learner.This job doesn't require any specific time.You will be doing this job from home.I will like you to chat with me on my yahoo IM .

My Yahoo IM ( engr.smithcole1@yahoo.com )

I only stay online from 9am to 1.30 pm and 4pm to 9pm .

We also need your full name?
Your City and state?
Your Phone Number?
Your Email Address?

Response from you would highly appreciated.
Thanks for your interest.

Smith Cole

I found that his lack of grammar, the unprofessional use of contact through yahoo messenger and the questions listed (although all information was provided on my resume', unfortunately) to be rather suspicious...so I typed his name into Google and found this site with various reports. Hopefully, I will not be attacked in any way because of the information that he has been given...I have decided to refrain from any further activity on Craigslist. I hope that he will be caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smith-Cole/Greensboro-North-Carolina-/Smith-Cole-Payroll-Clerk-Position-Craigslist-Ad-Greensboro-North-Carolina-844337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smith Cole