Complaint Review: Smith Cole

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: jim — Paso Robles California United States of America
Smith Cole

Smith Cole Craig's listing. Wants to buy pay pal and have agent pick up. A scam. Luckily I checked hime ou on Rip Off Report. Internet, Internet

Listed musical instruments on Craigs' List. and received this inquiry wanting to buy.  Checked out on Rip-Off Report & discovered he is listed a as a scam.  I almost fell for it, but got suspicious.
e-mail received as follows:
On Aug 26, 2011, at 2:26 PM, Smith Cole wrote:

Thanks.I am interested  and i will be happy to buy it from you.I will not be able to meet up with the cash and local pick up due to the nature of my work and i will have my agent to come for the pick up after the payment is made and confirmed..Your sincerity is something I see very important to appreciate and i hope your listing is the same as what you have for sale.I will be happy if you can send me more picture as well.I want to know your best price for it and i will be
able to make the payment through Paypal which is safer and secure for both of us..Let me know if that works for you and provide your paypal email address and the best price for it to make the payment as soon as possible.My agent will come for the pick-up after the payment is made and confirmed.
Hope to read back from you
Regards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smith-Cole/internet/Smith-Cole-Craigs-listing-Wants-to-buy-pay-pal-and-have-agent-pick-up-A-scam-Luckil-769916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smith Cole