Complaint Review: Smith Family Farms Tim Smith

• Reported By: Podruchny — Greensboro North Carolina
Smith Family Farms Tim Smith
Fayetteville, North Carolina USA

Smith Family Farms Tim Smith Puggle Breeder Fraud Fayetteville North Carolina

We purchased a "Puggle" (this is a purebred Beagle mother with a purebred Pug father) from this breeder (if you can call him that) on June 22nd 2014. He gave me his address and told me not to bring my puggle. I assumed I would be meeting him at his facility.  I drove three hours to find out I was meeting him at a gas station, and would not be able to see her parents.  He went on and on about her breed etc., I then reminded him we already had a puggle.  Well we started to notice temperament differences etc. from our other Puggle. We therefore decided to have her DNA tested. She is not a Puggle at all but a Boglen Terrier!!! She is a Beagle and Boston Terrier cross! How are you a breeder and cannot tell the difference between a Pug and a Boston Terrier?! I'm furious! Not only that but she was very sick, and the vet told me if I had not gotten her when I did that she would have been dead in a couple of days (she was very lathargic, dehydrated, white gums and tongue, you can see every rib in her body and I had to syringe her fluids for three days!). [continued below]....

..... We were able to get her on the right track, and I am thankful to say she is now healthy and recovering well. This man is a fraud! I really hope he is being investigated! He needs to be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smith-Family-Farms-Tim-Smith/Fayetteville-North-Carolina/Smith-Family-Farms-Tim-Smith-Puggle-Breeder-Fraud-Fayetteville-North-Carolina-1163759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smith Family Farms Tim Smith