Complaint Review: Smith Family Farms

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Kaylie — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
Smith Family Farms
7211 Cedar Creek Rd Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

Smith Family Farms Tim Smith Tim Smith rips off another customer Fayetteville, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Won Against Tim Smith of Smith Farms

*Consumer Comment: Legal Action

Me and my fiance bought our beagle puppy, Tucker, 4 days ago on Friday July 22nd. He's been having diarhea since then. We thought it was because of stress and that he had gotten into our shelties adult dog food and it upset his stomach. Then on Sunday he threw up this foamy mess, definitely not from diet change!

I got home this evening to find a bloody diahrea mess on my kitchen floor. I expected a poop mess since hes not house trained yet but not a trail of blood through my kitchen! I googled Smith Family Farms and to my suprise and disgust it brought up ripoffreport. My fiance has become extremely attached to this puppy since our pit passed away and he is now out in the field for 2 weeks. Im less mad and more upset about how people could do this to puppies and other good people. I havent had the chance to take him to the vet yet but as these other reports have said hes got parvo. [continued below]....
..... Im just hoping and praying that its not too far along to save my little boys life! We had gotten him as a family dog for the baby I'm due to have in January, I just hope he makes it to be a part of our family.
If anyone has taken legal action against these cruel, heartless people my phone number is (((REDACTED))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smith-Family-Farms/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28312/Smith-Family-Farms-Tim-Smith-Tim-Smith-rips-off-another-customer-Fayetteville-North-Carol-756860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smith Family Farms

Won Against Tim Smith of Smith Farms

AUTHOR: Nigel Blue - (United States of America)

I purchased a dog from Tim Smith of Smith Farms and the dog died 5 days after i brought him home. The dog presumed to be healthy the day I picked him up but slowly but surely everyday the dog was beginning to go downhill. After the puppy died on me I attempted many times to contact Mr. Smith and he never responded to any of my phone calls. All he did was send text saying how he was at work and couldn't talk. So I ended up taking him to court today (2/16/2012) and I won. He sent me nasty emails I took to the Judge and I printed out a few articles of the complaints people left online about him. His 72 hr contract that he has for the dog will not stand in court. The judge told him that 72 was an unreasonable amount time for someone to take full responsibility of a meager puppy so small. Today, Justice was served.  If you have any questions about taking Tim Smith to court, please contact me at (((ROR redacted)))

Legal Action

AUTHOR: UNHAPPY CONSUMER - (United States of America)

For anyone that reads this including the author. I bought a puppy from Tim Smith & The puppy died 3 days later. The vet assured me that the puppy had to have been sick from birth despite the clean bill of health presented by Mr. Smith. After reviewing his business & seeing the number of people Mr. Smith has ripped off like myself, I filed suit. Anyone interested in joining in this lawsuit or testifying to the fact that Mr. Smith ripped you off as well please contact me at (jessdblue at yahoo) Interested parties must respond by January 30. Thank you.