Complaint Review: Smith Station High School

• Submitted: Wed, September 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By:Phenix city Alabama
Smith Station High School
1100 Lee Road 298 Smiths Station, Alabama U.S.A.

Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama

*Author of original report: Stacy I'm going to say this once you and the rest of the losers on this site are pathetic scumholes you don't know my mother so you have no right to say anything negative about her that goes

*Consumer Comment: You Graduated?

*Author of original report: John w green doesn't get to ruin kid futures like how he has ruined my future he was a pig of a judge he was ruling in favor of the schools he was a s****** he is now a personal injury attorney

*Author of original report: That Is all what this judge & everybody involed wanted to do was ruin me and ruin my future because all they did was make my life miserable and caused nothing but distress and all the bad things pigs

*Author of original report: Well after how the judged treated me unfairly and wronged me he Is a personal injury attorney

*Author of original report: The hell with the judge and everyone who has lied about me and tried to make my life miserable and who made my life a living hell

*Author of original report: I guess people have screwed my life up enough they don't need to mess with me anymore

*Author of original report: I graduated late because this school the school lawyers judge did not want me to succed

*Author of original report: At least the hearing officer isn't abusing or taking other kids rights away like he did me-

*Author of original report: I have rights just like other people to succed In life

*Author of original report: I have rights just like other people to succeed In life

*Consumer Comment: Presenting the Poster Child for Victimization

*Consumer Comment: BAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Grow UP

*Author of original report: What gives people the right to treat me like crap

*Consumer Comment: UH, CHUCKLES???

*Author of original report: The school got there way

*Author of original report: I have moved on with my life I still want justice

*Author of original report: This, school system should at least pay for my college

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Suggestion: Smith Station High School RIP OFF LIES BETRAYAL

*Author of original report: I was denied a free education

*Consumer Comment: No job?

*Author of original report: No child left be hind what a joke I was left behind

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*Consumer Comment: Oh, Noes. Charles again.

Highschools, do not care if they ruin our futures teachers should be held responsible for school bullies, & schools should report school bullies besides letting it go!.

I, will make my own report about my experince 8 years ago I told part of it on this report!, I was harassed by the the teachers during the lawsuit & the bullying continued & the judge ruled agaisnt us!. Their was a conflict of interest between the schools lawyer & our lawyer & the judge should not have had let this lawyer come on the case. Everybody,deserves a free apporiate education & my highschool was not going to give me one to due my disibilty!, the judge ruled unfairly he is for the schools & do not care about the students interest!,

schools should ne held reliable for ruining kids futures like how my school ruined my future!. This, judge runied my future @ the end it was a waste of time! this was 8 years ago! their is no justice!. The, judge lied in his decision he insulted my mother & me everyone on our side! I was harassed for 3 years!, by the same bullies & nothing was being done about it!.

Instead the bullies lied about me, the judge said I had no evidence but the teachers always believed the bullies & the judge accused me of harassing & bullying the kids & they never had no evidence!. Bullies, always get away with harassing & bullying all high schools are like this the lawsuit went on for 2 years! but it was a waste of time sense the judge was not going to rule in favor of me cause I had a learning disabilty & the school was not going to give me a free, & apporiate education & they allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years only to end up losing the lawsuit!.

This, school will pay for what they put me threw & my mother & my mother & I need to bring a defamation suit agaisnt this school & their two lawyers for ruining my education!, & allowing the bullies to continue to pick on me reason why I was not believed cause they where no teachers present when I was being harassed, but when
the bullies got me introuble they was no teachers present!. will probally never get over the abuse I suffered while I was in school & the school authorities never took any action & not intervene in the complaints I was making.

It has been 8 years sense the abuse took place I think I should sue the state like those two step kids got $12,000 each for their abuse they suffered for their step parants.

I have records to prove the abuse I suffered the school think they have got away with what they did to me but in the long run like that step-mother who got 7 years in prison for abuse & neglet they could get away with it for 10 years, & at the end you can sue them for.

I think i will have the nerve to post every name & post all the documents about their lies & everything that has happend to me during my last 3 years of high school, of course everybody denies the abuse they are accusing you of but I have documentation & I will be a wistleblower to the corruption this school tried to cover-up.

I don't care how many people reply back to insult me or how much criticism I get I am a fighter, this school ruined my childhood which I could probally never get back & part of my adulthood & ruined my chances to get a college education, but schools do not care how many kids lives they screw over has long has they can continue to steal federal funds from the government to give to lawyers to help them win cases agaisnt lawsuits they parents bring agaisnt them & parents always lose because schools get hotshot lawyers & pay them $1,000 of dollars to keep from getting sued for how wrong they treat kids in school.

I was harassed & bullied threw my last threw years of school the bullies always covered their tracks & i always ended up getting introuble for things I have not done no teachers have even withnessed any of the things the bullies accused me of & the teachers always believed the bullies more then me this happend all threw my highschool. I could not even graudate due to the abuse I suffered .I always reported the harassment but the teachers & school princapal never took any action to stop it I always got sent to the office their was alot of things that went on in that school that the teachers were unaware of.

I left the highschool because I was tired of being ignored by the school staff about the harassment I have suffered & I always got accused of harassing & bullieing all the other kids who were the ones bullying me they always covered their tracks & I always got introuble.

I have the nerve to post my former high schools information for how they have ruined my life & the dirty lies they said about me & my mother it is all on documentation my mom has kepted tons of papers of their lies.

My mom has kepted these papers for 8 long years to prove later the wrong they done to me looks like my former high school has ruined another kids life from having a future & to get all the federal funds that they get to give to their cronie, crook, lawyers, schools are stealing governments money. I was harassed & abused for 3 years from 8th to 11th by black kids & white kids, I always was the one who got introuble everytime I reported the harassment to the teachers of my principal but none of them anything to stop the abuse the bullies always accused me of picking on them & the teachers beleive them more then they did me. I was suppose to graudate in 2001 but due to all the emotional abuse I suffered my grades suffered as well,

I never once made a passing grade I was always out of school due to the bulling & angry that I was not believed by the teachers. The teachers were always in support of the bullies & did nothing to stop the abuse & violence this highschool ruined my years that were supposed to be fun but this is not how it is in your final years of school, It took me till 2003 to finally graudate from highschool.

if my highschool did the right thing during my highschool years I could have graudated in 2001 but they did not do right by me They ruined my highschool years. All though it has been 7 years I am still affected by it.

their is more to this story then what I am telling I do not want anybody on this website to know everything what I been threw. those were suppose to be my best years but that is not how they work these days, I am still angry but have been able to move on from the abuse but it is still in my mind as it happend ysterday .

this highschool ruined all chances to get a college education schools should be held accountable for the lives they ruined like they have ruined my life this highschool made my life a living hell,

In 1999 I went back to homeschool because my mother was tired of fighing with the school system I have become another victim of this school system I do not know how
many other victims are out their from this school system but if we all speak out we can get some justice & file legal action agaisnt this school system & hold them accountable for their actions.

The school teachers are always in support of the bullies my local school system should be held accountable for the lives that they ruined every kid deserves a free apporiate education & deserve a changce at life.

Charles
Phenix city, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2006 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smith-Station-High-School/Smiths-Station-Alabama/Smith-Station-High-School-lied-during-court-defamation-slander-judge-ruled-unfairly-allo-210802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smith Station High School

Stacy you do not know my mother to trash talk her or say anything negative. I don't have to take verbal abuse from anyone and they can't seem to understand that which means they are sorry pig headed human being like you.  Have a nice day bully.

You Graduated?

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I find that hard to believe Chyrelesw!! Guess your mommy payed the electric and internet bill with taxpayer's money so you could come on line and boohoo again

If this s****** wasn't gonna do right buy the students education rights.  He don't deserve to be ruling in these types of case. I was denied relief because of the schools B**** of a attorney who was helping school break the law,  she asked the judge to deny to grant me relief and he listen to her. They got away with mistreating me and I was to blame for everything like always.

That Is all what this judge & everybody involed wanted to do was ruin me and ruin my future because all they did was make my life miserable and caused nothing but distress and all the bad things.

They was making my life very hard they,  didn't want me to succeed.   I shouldn't of had to go threw this,  I was harassed & retalited agaisnt.  They think they got their way.

I can't move on without justice but I will never get justice.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

After how the judge treated me unfairly & how he wronged me.  Along with how I was treated unfairly In the school & by everybody he isn't a judge anymore.  I also found on the internet.

The schools lawyer was called before congress because alot of parents was complaining.  It was brought out she was helping the schools break the law.  And violating students rights & ruining there days.

I am afraid to have a job because I am afraid I will be done worse.  I need to do something but I can't trust anyone all people want to do Is hurt me.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

The hell with the judge & everybody who has lied about me treated me unfairly.  I don't need nobody I don't give a d**n who doesn't want to be my friend or who choses to be agaisnt me because of my complaints.

People hate It because I took a stand & reported the wrong that has been done to me,  why do you think people posted all these lies about me.  To try to put my life threw a little more hell.  Well F*** you.

When you had enough of being ignored stepped on verbally abused you had It.  I don't care about any of you I only care about myself!.  Well people should had thought before they decided to make things "HARD" on me & who harassed me.

F*** you.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

I guess people have screwed my life up enough.  They don't need to mess with me anymore.  I just hope they feel proud of themselves.  And the harsh words they have said to me.  I have been mentally abused enough.  And I am getting sick of It.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

This Is the reason why I don't have enough educated or held down a job.  Because I was harassed so much during my first 3 years of highschool,  I made poor grades.  If I had the right kind of tutor I would had done better.

I was over tired stress because I could not sleep well @ nights.  Just pretty much what I am going threw know.  People trying to "DESTROY" my life.  The lawyers,  teachers,  other kids,  harassed me so much It forced my mother to take me out.

I was In a "STRUGGLE" for my life 12 years ago.  I am still In a struggle for my life.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

At least the hearing officer Isn't ruining other kids lives or mentally abusing them.  Or taking there rights away like how he treated me,  the a*****e.  He blamed me for everything & stuck up for the bullies.

He don't need to be a hearing officer If he Is treating kids like this.  He Is know a personal injury attorney.  He probally screws his clients to.  He Is probally a shitty lawyer.

He Is getting rich ruining kids rights to get a education.  The reason why I couldn't do well was I was being harassed almost everyday for 3 years & being verbally abused from the teachers.

Nobody can do well If they are being treated this way.  The hearing officer & everybody involved did not want me to succed In anything.  They didn't want me to be treated equal.

I DESERVE TO BE TREATED EQUAL JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

I have rights just like other people to succed In life

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

I have rights just like other people to succeed In life,   & have a good life.  But people want to treat me unfair & like trash for no reason.   If they don't like It that Is to d**n bad.

But you see buy peoples comments how they feel,  about me.  They think I shouldn't be alive,  they think I should be on the streets.   Well they need to get over It.  And people need to quit trying to destroy my life.

Because I always prevail.

I have rights just like other people to succeed In life

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Because I always prevail.

Presenting the Poster Child for Victimization

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Nothing is ever your own fault, is it Charles?

Get a good mirror, man. Then take a good, long look into it. You may just find the source of your misery.

BAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: ReactorCore - (Canada)

Cry harder, Charles. Your tears are delicious.

Here you are saying ''I've moved on with my life''. Well, no... no you haven't.

You're still here, puling and moaning after 8 YEARS. Treating the ROR like your *personal blog* to vent and air your woes. You should move most of this stuff over to LiveJournal, man. Go start a movement there.

You want to know what gives people the right to treat you like crap? Let me give you the truth of it: You EXIST. That's all anyone needs to rag on anyone. That's the reality.

You say that you got your G.E.D., but I would highly suggest that you return again for remedial studies at your earliest opportunity, as your diction, spelling and grammar are nothing short of pure rape of the English language.

After all this time, YOU are responsible for YOU. You want to wallow in your misery and suffering, forever dwelling in the past, then go ahead... unless I woke up in N. Korea this morning, it's still a free country and people can do this if they so choose. However, I'd recommend that you get the hell over your personal pity party, scrape yourself up and get on with putting your own life together, perhaps with a healthy dose of therapy for your obvious victim complex, otherwise you're going to be old and (frankly) worthless to anyone, especially yourself. You will cease completely to be able to be a productive member of society. Get it?

Do you think your mother wants to see you wind up as a broken human being who can't pull himself out of his rut? you need to get off the vengance angle and get on another tack; that of ''showing them'' by making as much of a success of yourself as you're able, at least this late in the game. No one is going to ride to your defense on a white charger, man! Get off your a*s, get out there and show not only others but yourself that you're still capable of doing SOMETHING to salvage yourself... Sheesh.

Grow UP

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You are harping on something that happened years ago - get over it! I got bullied in High School but was able to go to college TWICE and have a JOB!
Get a JOB!!!!!!
Stacey

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

How would ya'll like It If your kids was being treated this way, just like the way I was treated unfairly & lied about. And having you lawyer leave when you needed them the most.

I was completely treated like crap & left behind. And they got away with what they did to me. These schools protect the bullies. They think they got away with something.

Now with all this hatred In me, I want revenge. They should not mess with people like this, & then cover It up.

It pisses me of the these real liars get away, with what they do.

Well with me I have had It with being treated like crap, lied about. And having people take my rights away. What gives people the right to treat me like crap.

UH, CHUCKLES???

AUTHOR: Sherri - (U.S.A.)

You said that you got your diploma from James Madison High School. You are aware that they are nothing more than a diploma mill with numerous complaints filed with the BBB and even on the RoR, because no one accepts their "credentials"?

The school got there way

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The school got there way they wanted to ruin my future because I didn't learn like the other students. I was treated like garbage also I was harassed buy the school staff during the lawsuit.

And I was harassed buy the bullies, the school protected the bullies during the lawsuit. The lawsuit was about me getting an education which my former high school did not want to give me.

The reason I was not able to get good grades or pass anything I was consently harassed buy the other students, there was something almost happend everyday.

I was the one who always got introuble not the bullies they knew how to lie to get out of trouble & made It look like I was the trouble maker.

Also we are not allowed to defend ourselves because I would had been the one who got suspended for fighting, the school did everything they could to retaliate agaisnt me.

I had to put up with these abuse for 3 years I do not know how I survided threw those years. It still bothers me 11 years later how I was treated there Is no justice for how I was unfairly treated.

I was told I wasn't college material well no wonder after what I was being put threw everyday Is the reason why I could not pass or make good grades.

I have never went to college because I did not want to be put threw the same crap I did in junior high & high school. I was alone I had no friends everyday I was buy myself.

Talk about how judgemental highschool kids are thinking they are so much better. This was why I never had a job during highschool. I was a loner I was rejected from the other kids.

To make It worse the teachers said I was the cause of the kids not being able to get along, wrong the other students did not want to get along with me & I was to blame for everything.

I was alone all day long even though I was around the other students, I was alone & buy myself because nobody would speak to me.

I have a hardtime trusting people know.

I have moved on with my life I still want justice

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I have moved on with my life. I wished I could moved on to a different school zone, but my dumb lawyer advised my mother to keep me in the school during the lawsuit.

I was harassed buy other kids, instead of them getting introuble I got introuble. After my lawyer advised my mother to keep me enrolled in the high school, she quit 2 years later & betrayed me & my mother so we had to defend for our selfes.

The school hired a lawyer who had an conflict of interest with my attorney, they where friends with each other & this was unfair. The school got this lawyer to make sure I would lose & the school got there wish.

This was 9 years ago in 1999 I did not know how I could speak out agaisnt the abuse I was experincing from the school. Not only did my highschool (betray) me my lawyer betrayed me to. Everybody betrayed me.

I found this site on the internet I could not let what they did to me go unreported so I reported what they did to me 8 years later..

I did eventually get my driver license & I did graduate highschool from a home school program in georgia which is where I moved to after the lawsuit, to try to recover from this ordeal.

My mother was able to buy me a truck a 2005 f-150 so I have my own vehicle to drive. I am still emotionally scarred I trust nobody today, the memory still hurts today but I have made a life for myself its not much though.

I don't even want to get married, caused if your highschool can betray you that Is what I am scared of being betrayed again. And after watching that cheaters who I do not want to feel the pain & suffering I did then.

Because I might not can take it a second time in my life.

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This school system should @ least pay for my college after what they put me threw als when I was in school I was not taught good english to how to write sentences, this Is why I have diffucltie in writing sentences. I do the best I can in explaining the situation. My, mother did take me out of that school finanlly after 3 years of dealing with these people, who would not help me I had to go back to home schooling. I did finish my high school education in 2003 this is also a reason why I never had a job because I was still trying to finish high school & know I am behind, thanks to what this school put me threw.

I was suppose to graduate in 2001. But I had to finish my 12th grade highschool being home schooled which took about a year I also got my highschool ring james madision high school 2003, james madision made good on there word when they said I would receive my class ring when I finished all my courses it took over 12 months but I finished & I graduated of 5 years of nothing but suffering. I have my diplomia to prove it.

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for your response, after 3 years of fighting my mother tried everything she could to work with the school she did transfer me to a homeschool program, I did get my highschool diploma In 2003. But, I

was late graduating due to this lawsuit & the problems I had @ school, my lawyer did betray me left @ the end of the trial before the jude made his decision I was left out in the cold.

I, should not have been put threw this no kid should have to endure this! my mother was fed up @ the end she did take me out of that school in 1999,

I, still have the copy of the judges decision & the nasty things he said about me & my mother this school ruined my highschool years & this crooked judge!.

I, was definitely betrayed buy my school & the judge & my lawyer the schools let the bullies be incontrol I did not have moments peace the three years,

Once, my mother took me out of that school a weight was lifted of my shoulders @ that time I didn't care if I won the lawsuit of got money for the damanges I had suffer, I was glad I was out of that evil school!.

The, no child left behind is a joke I was left behind I was betrayed buy the people who where suppose to help me I also did my part in trying, but with all the stress from the lawsuit, I could not do it!.

Also, my mother would not allow me to testifie @ the hearing u seen how lawyers for the other side treat people bully them & call me a liar to only make things worse on me!.

#26 Consumer Suggestion

Smith Station High School RIP OFF LIES BETRAYAL

AUTHOR: Dorcas - (U.S.A.)

I read your complaint and feel your pain, you were ripped off of an education and betrayed by those who should have protected you.

As far as your college education goes you can get a G.E.D (General Education Diploma) and go to college, I did. Due to being bullied at school just like you did I dropped out in the 8th grade and then at age 14 I took the G.E.D and went on with my life. You can go to college with a G.E.D I did. I have a Bachelor in Business Management degree from a local University.

The judge and school may have ruined your PAST but you are in control of your future. Stand up on your own two feet and be the man you were meant to be.

Why didn't you and your mother move to another school zone. I know if my kids start having problems like you did I would just move to another school area and give them a fresh start at a new school without all the problems.

I was denied a free education

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I, was denied a free education cause I had struggled in some school courses I was not allowed to have a regular high school deplomia I was not allowed to graudate with my class, the judge was very unfair

towards me he was for the schools only not for the kids!. I, was denied my education because I struggled with all subjects in school,

after being put threw this for 3 years harassment, & abuse the judge ruled in the schools favor.

I, was denied a free education & not allowed to graudate, well how could I get good grades with the lawsuit going on & being harass buy school bullies & being retalitled from the school, during the lawsuit.

The, teachers would not work for my mother accused her of always screeming @ them & they had no evidence, then the judge ruled in the idiot schools favor, due to there lies them & the school's lawyer made up.

I, was denied all my rights lucky my mother kepted all the records, & the judges decision u should have read all his dirty stuff he said about me & my mother, I cannot type everything on my report but it was pretty nasty.

I, am still angry even after 8 years of what this judge said & ruled unfairly agaisnt us & how my lawyer treatred me & abandon me @ the end of the lawsuit before hte judge, made his decision. This, was in 2000.

I, did not know of this website then or I would have wrote my report then instead of 8 years later, & look @ all my problems I had sense this lawsuit with everything else.

I, will never be able to get over this but thanks to this website, I am able to vent my anger out about the way I was treated & how this judge was unfair to me cause I did not have a lawyer.

My, lawyer abandoned me lied in there response when my mother complained about them, I don't trust lawyers they are all crooked to me!. I, belive my lawyer was in all this why would they quit @ the very end before the judge made there decision!.

There, is no justice for me my life was ruined because of this & they must pay for what they did to me, If I can't get justice I will never be able to have closure & move on with my life.

I, have copies & records of the schools lies & there crooked lawyers lies & the nasty stuff the judge said & how unfairly he ruled agaisnt me & my mother.

No job?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Last I heard you were going to be a truck driver for Swift. What happened to that?

No child left be hind what a joke I was left behind

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

The, no child left be hind is a joke I was left behind the school didn't give a s**t about me only to make my life miserable, the judge ruled in there favor so they can find some other kid & ruin there future like how this judge treated me. You, should read some of the nasty things he said about me & my mother I still have his decision saying everyone on my side was (WRONG) & there side was always right, everyone knows how these court cases are.

The, judge accused me of harassing the other kids well they never told the school princpal or the teachers I was never sent to the school office, so what does that tell u I never harassed or picked on the other kids.

The, schools lawyer had a conflict of interest with my lawyer & the judge should have never let them on the case this was not fair to me the judge was in on everything, judge said there was no evidence to support my claims.

Well, there was no evidence to proof I was harassing the other kids or calling them names & the bullies got believed over me! so what does that tell u the bullies had no evidence agaisnt me for harassment.

The, teachers & the princapal always belived the bullies over my word the school had two lawyers & the new lawyer was a good liar, my lawyer quit shortly after the school getting this new lawyer so I lost the case & I am deeply damanged buy this.

Its, been 8 years & I am still damanged I have all there lies on paper they never once tried to help me allowed the same bullies & new bullies to harass me for 3 years.

I, could not testifie in court cause I was so emitional dranged my grades where low & I was failing my classes which could prove I was being harased buy the other kids, plus my mother would not allow me

to testifie due to the schools lawyers bullying me & calling me a liar u seen how lawyers for the other side treat people.

I, would like to add the no child left behind is a joke I was left behind noone cared about me my future is ruined I have no job, I am still damanged buy this experince & how the court judge treated me.

My, life is over the school's lawyer & the judge made me & my mother out to be the liars there something needs to be done to prevent school's from abusing there power & ruin innocent kids lives, like how they ruined my life.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I, have not updated this report in a long time I did not mention this in my report also the school also accused me of when I was using the schools libary computer they accused me of internet gambling sites this is not true, I never enter internet gambling sites also I didn't know of any such sites then. This, all happend during the court case the school was doing any & everything to retaliate agaisnt me, during court my lawyer asked for records on the day I was using the internet they could not come up with any so what does that tell u. I, also was not allowed to use the internet for the rest of the year well my mother enrolled me out of that school before the end of the year, the library could not back up about me going to gambling sites. Well, thats ok I got my own computer after that I didn't need to use theres they where saying every lie about me to win, as soon has my lawyers asked for the internet records they never said anymore or accused me of enterening gambling sites.

This, was one of the many lies they told about me during the court case.

Oh, Noes. Charles again.

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Why are you going back eight years?

Your're 32 now & you should go & get over it!!!!!!

If there was real justice in this world & you & your mother has to deal in & real world.

I & me don't understand why RoR & ED let you & your mother to continue to post you're Bull*s**t.

You're a poster child for abortion.

This will probably not get posted to your message, because Ed censors alot of responses to your posts.