Complaint Review: Smith's Tire Service

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Bonnie — West Cola United States of America
Smith's Tire Service
1534 Sunset Boulevard West Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Smith's Tire Service The flat tire that they supposedly FIXED...is now FLAT AGAIN!!! DO NOT waste your money and time going to this tire shop!!! West Columbia, South Carolina

The tire that they so called fix is now flat again! These people have caused me so much hell is the past three days! I advise you not to do business with them! I was on my way out and found my tire flat once again and they have yet to call me and let me know if the tires I already purchased have came in yet! Pics are attached.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smiths-Tire-Service/West-Columbia-South-Carolina-29169/Smiths-Tire-Service-The-flat-tire-that-they-supposedly-FIXEDis-now-FLAT-AGAIN-DO-N-971351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smith's Tire Service