knees

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — West Middlesex Pennsylvania United States of America
Smoke 51

Smoke 51 They won't refund me the money for a free trial starter kit. They charged me 99.67 for it. Internet

I got a free trial electronic cigarette from Smoke 51...they charged my acct. for $4.95 for s and h.

they took the money out on the 15th of the month and I received the product on the 18th.  They charged my bank acct. $97.67 on the 27th.  They said it was a 14 day trial.  I called them and they told me they could only refund me $40.00.  They told me that the trial began on the day of order...which they did not have that anywhere in their ad.  I am sooo upset about this.  I called them and told them that I would send the product back and for them to refund me the money they took out of my acct.  She told me I could send it back but they wouldn't give me my money back only for $40.00.  I contacted my bank and they filed dispute and put the money back into my acct.  And the company has NOT refunded me $40.00.  This is all a BIG SCAM!!!...I have learned not to apply for anymore trial offers...I hope someone can stop them from doing this to people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smoke-51/internet/Smoke-51-They-wont-refund-me-the-money-for-a-free-trial-starter-kit-They-charged-me-99-1022166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smoke 51