Complaint Review: Smoke Anywhere USA

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Brook — South Lake Tahoe California United States of America
Smoke Anywhere USA
3101 Hallendale Beach Blvd #200 Hallendale, Florida United States of America

Smoke Anywhere USA Smoke 51.com scam , ripoff, liars, told 30 day trial, billed before receiveing product, f***ed over Hallendale , Florida

WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!   I made the mistake of taking part in the trial period for this company called Smoke Anywhere U.S.A. also know as Smoke 51.
This company is a scam through and through. The email I responded to offered a 30 day trial for their product with the promise of the product being shipped in 2 to 3 business days. I went ahead and ordered it and paid the shipping. After I paid I received an email with my receipt for transaction. In the email it said that due to high demand it would take 3 to 4 weeks to ship. That did not make me happy but I patiently waited thinking that they would not try billing me for anything until 30 days from shipping date.
NOT TRUE. I barely had the product 30 days later and found that they tried to bill me $89.95. It did not go through because I paid with a pre-paid debit card and the money was not available. 4 days later the card was charged $29.95 for additional product that I did not order and they automatically send. I called the company and told them that I did not like the product or their business practices. I was told to send the product back for a full refund and that they had not shipped the additional product yet and would stop that shipment and give me a full refund. I sent the product back and waited for refund. That never happened and when I called to check on it I was told they had to wait until I shipped back additional products that they sent. I told them that the additional shipment was not supposed to be sent. I did receive it and immediately put return to sender on package and sent it back. I called the company a week later and demanded my refund.
The company told me I did qualify for the refund, but that I would have to chase down their credit card processing company to get my money as thy had stopped doing business with the credit card processing company. In reality the processing company stopped doing business with them because of their deceptive business practices.
They now refuse to give me back my money and they strung me along so long that my card company said I did not file a charge back in a timely manner to have them do the charge back. I told them this company PROMISED THE REFUND AND THAT I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TRUSTING THEM.
THE PRODUCT SUCKED, DID NOT TASTE LIKE A CIGARETTE LIKE THEY SAID IT DID.
If you were also ripped off then file with the BBB AND THE Attorney General and the Consumer affairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smoke-Anywhere-USA/Hallendale-Florida-33009/Smoke-Anywhere-USA-Smoke-51com-scam-ripoff-liars-told-30-day-trial-billed-before-rec-550866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smoke Anywhere USA