Complaint Review: Smoke Free electronic cigarette

• Reported By: Davitwayne — WAlker Louisiana United States of America
Smoke Free electronic cigarette

Smoke Free electronic cigarette Defective product Internet

*Consumer Comment: I Love Smoke Free e-cigs

I purchased the e gigarette from a kiosk in the mall since I have had it it has had to be replaced 3 times and now that one does not work. I tried to talk to the company and they have told me that they have no control over the kiosk and I would have to pay for all shipping if they were to replace it. But it comes with a life time warranty. I paid way to much for this thing and after 3
trips to the mall to get a replacement I just want my money back as it seems that they do not work well at all and from past experience I do not expect the 4th one to work either I just want a refund so that I can get one that does work. I will gladly pay to ship there garbage back to them but I want a refund not a replacement

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smoke-Free-electronic-cigarette/internet/Smoke-Free-electronic-cigarette-Defective-product-Internet-772861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smoke Free electronic cigarette

I Love Smoke Free e-cigs

AUTHOR: SabrinaM - (United States of America)

I am just a user of the Smoke Free electronic cigarettes and am in no way affiliated with the company - except my husband worked there for one day and quit because the salary wasn't going to be as good as promised.

I have been using these e-cigs for almost two years - since after having my baby.  I quit smoking as soon as I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter but started again after she was born.  Shortly after starting again, I was approached by one of the employees at a kiosk in a mall near where I live.  I was skeptical at first, but after they offered a discount since my husband and I both were purchasing one, I decided to give it a try.

I continued to smoke regular cigarettes for a while and used the Smoke Free electronic cigarette in between.  Eventually, I smoked cigarettes less and less until I eventually was only smoking the electronic one.  Now, I don't even like the smell or taste of a tobacco cigarette.

I love the fact that the mall kiosk is convenient; there are no shipping and handling charges; and no matter what the issue: broken cigarette, broken charger, or bunk cartridge, they are always replaced with no questions asked.  Since we are regular customers, they also give us some sort of discount off every purchase.

I have tried other brands and have had bad experiences:  they don't taste as good; they break more often; and they are less convenient to purchase.  I can not say that I have never had to replace a battery, but of course, with any type of battery after a lot of use, it stops holding a charge.  When this happens though, all I have to do is return to the mall and get a new one.  Other brands maybe cheaper, but most are not lifetime guaranteed; and if they are, you have to pay shipping and handling charges both ways.

I have and always will recommend the Smoke Free electronic cigarette to anyone who is looking for an alternative to the regular tobacco cigarette.