Complaint Review: SmokeKingCigs.com

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Jonathan — Indianapolis Indiana
SmokeKingCigs.com
South Bend, Indiana USA

SmokeKingCigs.com Not authentic, priced at 10 times what authentic eGo and eGo paraphernalia costs. Charged over $400 South Bend Indiana

I paid over $400 to SmokeKingCigs.com.  Phone number: 855-282-3244

I got a battery that leaked the liquid from the button, and a tank, and 11 10ml liquid refills of various flavors (each priced at $40, with one bonus free one).

I later found IndyVaporShop.com, and they sell the 10ml liquid refills (much better ones, with convenient syringes), for less than $4 each.  They were astonished that I was so royally fleeced, and showed me the difference between authentic eGo cigs and the ones I had purchased.

I had brought all I had purchased from SmokeKingCigs.com to them, and they showed me that had I purchased all that from them, and authentic, I wouldn't have paid more than $75.

I'm glad I found an authentic dealer, because all their stuff is MUCH less expensive, and works MUCH better.

I really feel like a fool for purchasing from that guy over the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SmokeKingCigscom/South-Bend-Indiana/SmokeKingCigscom-Not-authentic-priced-at-10-times-what-authentic-eGo-and-eGo-parapherna-1079951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SmokeKingCigs.com