Complaint Review: Smokes-Spirits

• Submitted: Sat, January 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Say no to Smokes-Spirits — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Smokes-Spirits

Smokes-Spirits Say no to Smokes-Spirits, Internet

Ordered cigarettes from this company but have yet to receive them. I called twice asking about my order. I was told it takes at least 3 weeks to receive the order, it is now 6 weeks. I was told someone would call me. A week has passed and no phone call. I was also told there was no record of me calling there before inquiring about the order. The first time I was given the number of the shipping company to call them. I called them twice and was given a deliver day for the following week.

No delivery, so I called again. I was told the woman that handled follow ups was at lunch and someone would contact me. A week has passed and no one has called. I only get a run a round from both regarding the order. I am out $159.00, no order and no one to give me a straight answer. If I can't get the order or my money back, the least I can do is warn others not to do business with smokes spirits. I will post on as many places as I can to warn others not to do business with this company. They already have payment and I have received nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smokes-Spirits/internet/Smokes-Spirits-Say-no-to-Smokes-Spirits-Internet-822747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smokes-Spirits