Complaint Review: Smooth Shop

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jamesplav — Melbourne Other
Smooth Shop
5 S Main Providence, Utah United States of America

Smooth Shop Carhartt and Dickies Store Sent me the wrong size item and wants me to pay for postage to send it back. Providence, Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Buyer ordered incorrect

This online shop sent me the wrong sized item and had the audacity to tell me that I ordered this.

They expected me to send it back from Australia which will cost $35 postage on top of what I already paid to get it delivered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smooth-Shop/Providence-Utah-84332/Smooth-Shop-Carhartt-and-Dickies-Store-Sent-me-the-wrong-size-item-and-wants-me-to-pay-fo-1036589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smooth Shop

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Buyer ordered incorrect

AUTHOR: Smooth Shop - ()

Buyer ordered the incorrect size and now blames us. They ordered a size 40x34 overall but wanted instead a 34x30. They had trouble even deciding which size they wanted. We have offered to pay for the return shipping along with refunding the purchase price when the item is received.