Complaint Review: Snagajob.com

• Reported By: Tom G — lakewood Colorado
Snagajob.com
Internet USA

Snagajob.com Fraud co Internet

*Author of original report: Response via email

I signed up for Snagajob to post for an open position. during a course of 3 months of billing @ $79.00 per month i received 2 resumes. Competetive services netted 50 in 1/3 of the time. I thought i cancelled the service after 2 months but did not. last month i called on the day they hit my credit card and they said sorry but once the charge hits they cant do anything about it. ok my fault i guess even though it was poor customer service and guaranteed a never to return client. I cancelled the account and today i received another ding on my credit card base don their continued bad service and disregard for their client request. I called and got a voicemail - so they are obviously a small and under preparred and under staffed company or they have so many complaints and challenges that their phone banks are overloaded. I sent an email from their site and didnt even receive a confirmation of receipt and i returned the emailed invoice stateing my challenges and requesting immediate resolution. BE CAREFUL of the service as their performance is horrible and their customer service is even worse. NO EXCUSE for this bad service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snagajobcom/internet/Snagajobcom-Fraud-co-Internet-1130129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snagajob.com

Response via email

AUTHOR: Tom G - ()

I received a response - apology and NO CREDIT. they basically told me the same thing they told me last month and did not even address my request for credit.

Completely unprofessional and I would suggest you look at all of the other Social Recruiting sites available. Not only are they a rip off with ignoring cancellation request, they are hoorible at customer service and worst of all their service yeild virtually no responses.