Complaint Review: Snap Dollars

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: lovingly18 — Lafayette Louisiana
Snap Dollars
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Snap Dollars AKA Sean This site has not been paying its members for the hard work that they have completed. Toronto Ontario

I've been a member of snapdollar for 5 years. In July 2012, I requested a payment from them and I have not received it though I was told that I would. The site owners will tell you that they are sending your payment but they never do, it's been an entire year and they're still saying that it's coming or they'll still ask you how you prefer it to be sent knowing they won't  send it. I see and have noticed that they have upgraded the site design and changed the support system, yet they still have over a hundred members taht they have taken advantage of and have not paid till this day. The site owner sean hardly replies to the members about this problem nor addresses it nor does nothing to fix it. This upsets me because I worked hard to earn money on the site and I feel like I have been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snap-Dollars/Toronto-Ontario/Snap-Dollars-AKA-Sean-This-site-has-not-been-paying-its-members-for-the-hard-work-that-th-1062991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snap Dollars