Complaint Review: Snap Illusions

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: John — Shreveport Louisiana United States of America
Snap Illusions
Internet, Indiana United States of America

Snap Illusions Jack Moyer Still waiting for my order after two years-no response to emails or voice mails. Internet, Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Looking for Jack Moyer?

Two years ago I placed a $4000 order with Snap Illusions, and was told it would be completed within 6 months. Shortly after that, I found numerous online stories about customers waiting for long periods without receiving their orders. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt-I know sometimes custom built props can go well beyond a promised delivery date due to unforeseen circumstances.

I would periodically check back with the online community to see how others have fared, and I am sorry to say it does in fact appear that Snap Illusions is engaging in fraud. I have left voice messages and sent emails and none have been returned. The last communication I got from them was over a year ago, with the same old story: your props are being built and will be ready shortly. From what I gather reading the multitude of other horror stories dealing with this disreputable company, many people the world over have been screwed by them.

I wish I had found the websites detailing their practices before I placed my order, because as things are now, it looks like my $4000 is gone. If Jack Moyer is reading this, I would appreciate a response of some kind and even more so would like at least one of the illusions I ordered. Once I receive something I will change this report, but until that happens people need to know what they are dealing with. Two weeks ago their website said they weren't taking any new orders, and now I see it's down completely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snap-Illusions/Internet-Indiana-/Snap-Illusions-Jack-Moyer-Still-waiting-for-my-order-after-two-years-no-response-to-emails-907440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snap Illusions

Looking for Jack Moyer?

AUTHOR: Brittany12345 - (United States of America)

I have known the moyer family for about two years now. My mother grew up with his wife and didnt know of what was going on. Just recently did i know the severity of what they were doing to society. I think it is atrocious what they are doing. I refer to them as nomads, because they move from location to location, running from their prroblems. My father works seven days a week and works hard for everything that he provides his family with. I find it atrocious that jack moyer gets away with doing this and keeps doing so, it makes me sick. I in no way support what he has done, and have told his daughter etc. That what he is doing is wrong and untrustworthy. I personally have all his information, in case anyone is wanting to get their money back and fight for what he has done to you and others.