Complaint Review: Snap-On Tools

Snap-On Tools
, Select State/Province USA

Snap-On Tools Snapon, snap on Tried to ripoff my credit Raleigh NC

*General Comment: ok...

I bought a used tool box off of a snap on dealer. My problem isn't with their exorbitantly overpriced tools, you know what they cost before you buy them, so that's on you. My problem began later.

I quit being a mechanic shortly after buying the box, but set up payments with the dealer to be taken out every month. He did this for about a year, then one day just stopped doing it. I didn't realize it for a month and got a nasty delinquency notice from snap on credit.

I figured they don't really control what their independent reps do, so I called them up and paid what was late and told them to take out automatic payments. They did that for one month. Then they also failed to do it and again sent me nasty letters and even called me to tell me I was delinquent.

What kind of company can't even take money out correctly? The rep shut up very quickly when she said that I failed to make a payment and I told her you failed to take a payment. She said she saw that it was set up and had no idea the problem.

I paid off my remaining balance and will never buy another snap on product again. They will never get a dime more of my money. I know I really wasn't ripped off, but I just want people to know what kind of company they are dealing with, especially since they are known for highly aggressive collection policies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snap-On-Tools/Select-StateProvince/Snap-On-Tools-Snapon-snap-on-Tried-to-ripoff-my-credit-Raleigh-NC-1107735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snap-On Tools

#1 General Comment

ok...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Ok so you want to inform everyone that this company wants what you owe them and will call you when you do not pay. Good to know. And your auto payments probably stopped after a year because the little box wasnt checked again. An easy mistake to make. But it truly sickens me to see someone make a post about a company for a simple mistake. Remind the web, when was it that you have NEVER made a mistake....