Complaint Review: Snap Site Map

• Reported By: Mike Miller — Los Angeles California
Snap Site Map
Internet USA

Snap Site Map snapsitemap.com Ripoff Scam Warning - Snap Site Map Napa Internet

I was looking for a quick, easy, and automated way of feeding my website's site map to Google, Yahoo, and Bing. My host at the time did not provide this function, and I found a website that claimed they could do it...for $25 a month, at snapsitemap.com.

At first, as was well. I was able to manually upload a sitemap and their system told me it had been transmitted to Google, Yahoo and Bing for inclusion.

To be certain, I waited three days before checking my analytics account. The truth was revealed: the map was never sent to any of these search engines. I went back to their website to contact support only to find they had no listed phone number - apparently they are just too good to actually talk to their customers. I followed their directions and sent an email. I received an automated email back saying I would here from support within 48 hours.

That 48 hours came and went with no response. I finally logged in and cancelled my account. I was fine with that - I learned my lesson, but at least it only cost me $25. What happened next is where it turned into a complete scam - they continued to charge my card each month for the next six months. I am partially to blame for not checking every charge, but I had clearly document my cancel request and am disappointed this company is ignoring me while continuing to steal my money.

This is why I am filing a ripoff report and will continue to document my experience everywhere on the net until they issue a full refund. I have also instigated a block on future charges and initaited a chargeback with my bank. Stay away from these fraudsters!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snap-Site-Map/internet/Snap-Site-Map-snapsitemapcom-Ripoff-Scam-Warning-Snap-Site-Map-Napa-Internet-1167083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snap Site Map