Complaint Review: SnapFinger.com

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jules —
SnapFinger.com
3025 Windward Plaza, Internet United States of America

SnapFinger.com Snap Finger Snapfinger.com stole $600 from my account through my mobile site. Internet, Internet

I'm a restaurant owner. Im looking for a good mobile application to be able to offer delivery to our customer base. I learned about SnapFinger.com and contact them through their website. We set up the various appointments, meetings and planning sessions for the said application.

After all my payments have been made.  My app didn't work any longer and my online deliveries where completely messed up.  Snap Finger says that they own the entire online ordering mobile web application and that I cannot go anywhere else.  I don't know what to do now. I tried to ask them to troubleshoot and make some changes.

They told me to set an appointment for the revisions.  I did, but they never followed through.  It never happened!  Until now I'm still begging them to check what's wrong with the system that they built.  I'm losing a lot of money here every day.  No response at all!  They are the worst company I have ever dealt with.  I want my money back! To all restaurant owners.  To the FTC - please take notice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 02:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SnapFingercom/internet/SnapFingercom-Snap-Finger-Snapfingercom-stole-600-from-my-account-through-my-mobile-sit-1041580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SnapFinger.com