Complaint Review: Snapshot - Snappybids

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:Grants Pass Oregon
Snapshot - Snappybids
639 East Main Street Suite 6 Lower Level Hendersonville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Snapshot - Snappybids Corupt Companies Hendersonville Tennessee

I have been more then giving with mr Finchum, by means of allowing him extra time to repay the money I have invested now I have to redo a report around 8 years ago i invested the sum of $62000 in a company called Snapshot inc I was lead to believe that it was going to be the next biggest thing. I was sorely mistaken and swindled. I barely received any contact in reguards to the companies financial situation, later on in a Tennesee news paper archive I found out that the company was 4.2 million dollars in debt.

Now as I primary share holder I uptained an email confession from one of his employees stating that Mr Finchum has ripped off many investors. He is a shady person I am attempting to track down Roger Finchum sr. Please help.

Steven
Grants Pass, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snapshot-Snappybids/Hendersonville-Tennessee-37075/Snapshot-Snappybids-Corupt-Companies-Hendersonville-Tennessee-435898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snapshot - Snappybids