Complaint Review: Sneak Peeq and Diamond Candles

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Kingwood Texas United States of America
Sneak Peeq and Diamond Candles

Sneak Peeq and Diamond Candles Took my money and only shipped HALf the order Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Diamond Candles wishes to help

Ordered 2 Diamond Candles from this site on a special from facebook. They shipped one candle and cannot locate other candle. The shipping information cannot be tracked and they do not answer any phone lines. I sent an email to this company only to receive and automated response. I was told that Diamond Candles handles their shipping so I need to contact them. 3 days later and a few days short of a month total... I have not gotten a response from either company. I am forced to file a dispute with my credit card company.

Do not do business with this company. I wish I had read the reviews all over the internet before I let me dupe me too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sneak-Peeq-and-Diamond-Candles/internet/Sneak-Peeq-and-Diamond-Candles-Took-my-money-and-only-shipped-HALf-the-order-Internet-965743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sneak Peeq and Diamond Candles

Diamond Candles wishes to help

AUTHOR: Savannah - Diamond Candles CS - (United States of America)

Hi there!

My name is Savannah and I work with Diamond Candles.  We recently had a large influx of tickets which required us to hire some new faces.  It is possible that your ticket may have been misplaced by a new agent.

I would love to help you out, but All I got from this report is a first name.  Could you tell me an order number or your first and last name so we can locate your ticket and try to get you some assistance?