Complaint Review: Sneak Peeq

700 Indian Springs Drive Lancaster, Pennsylvania United States of America

Sneak Peeq Deceitful, Misrepresenting Thieves Lancaster, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Did the Right Thing

*UPDATE Employee: Mystery Box

I recently purchased two of the sites mystery boxes.  They had 3 different ones to choose from.  I selected two of the same type of box.  The other two boxes I had absolutely no interest in.  When I received the boxes I was dismayed to discover that they had sent me not only 4 identical items out of 6 for both boxes, but that NONE of the items matched the description.  The items actually fell into one of the other boxes categories.  I contacted the company thinking they would look into the issue as maybe the shippers got the "mystery boxes" descriptions mixed up.

The company wrote back and said, No refunds or returns.    I wrote back to let them know that I received the wrong boxes and could they exchange.  Again I was told no refunds.

If I wanted make-up, I would have ordered their glam kit, which advertised make-up.  I ordered one that described jewelry, purses, etc...not MAKE-UP!!  The company is not willing to accept the fact that they made a mistake and are literally taking my $60 and not returning it.  I understand that if I was unhappy with the receipt of items matching the description then I would not be entitled to a refund, but these were not even close.  This was grossly misrepresented and the company would rather lose a loyal customer than try and remedy the situation with a return, refund or exchange.

There are much better companies out there and all of the items listed on their site can be found for the same if not lower cost elsewhere on the internet.  No longer will I give these middle men scam artists any more of my money.  Buyer Beware they said, well, this buyer is letting everyone know to beware of business interactions with them.

I also have 2 items that I ordered over 2 months ago that have yet to arrive.  They told me to call the company directly myself and work it out with them.  They took my money for the items, but didn't care to help me when I did not (and still have not) received my items.

HORRIBLE business practices.  Support the company who is selling the items you want and not this middle mad rip of artist named Denise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sneak-Peeq/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17601/Sneak-Peeq-Deceitful-Misrepresenting-Thieves-Lancaster-Pennsylvania-981245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sneak Peeq

Did the Right Thing

AUTHOR: Elle - (United States of America)

I wanted to let everyone know that Sneak Peeq did come through and took care of the situation.  I am pleased that someone there was able to understand that I recieved the wrong items and took care of the situation properly.  By standing up and doing the right thing let's me know that they do value me as a loyal customer and I will shop with them again soon.

Thank you Jasper for taking care of the situation.

Mystery Box

AUTHOR: Jasper - (United States of America)

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with your mystery boxes!  The agent you dealt with might have been confused and did not realize you received the wrong boxes.  We've issued you a refund for both of your mystery box purchases.  Please check your inbox, we've sent you an email with more details.  Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Again, our apologies for the mix-up!

Thank you!