Complaint Review: Sneak Peeq

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa — Ocala Florida United States of America
Sneak Peeq

Sneak Peeq Scammers that lie cheat and steal and when you complain, ignore you hoping you go away. Internet

I purchased a gift on sneakpeeq for my grandson and used an free item badge that I had earned and paid shipping and handling. A Month after I had ordered it I contacted them and they said it was shipping the following week. 2 weeks later I got an email that my order was canceled and I was refunded the shipping and handling. I contacted them and asked for my free item credit and they acted as it I didn't deserve the free credit badge that I earned back. I emailed them several times and finally they just ignored me and stopped responding. Don't waste your time or money on this scam of a website. I've blogged and shared on facebook how poorly they treat customers. A true company would have given me my free Item badge back so I could have used it to purchase something else. Oh wait a TRUE LEGIT company would have shipped the item I paid for. Stay as far away from this company as you possibly can. They basically just took my money and kept it for over a month, left me expecting a gift for my grandson then backed out of the deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sneak-Peeq/internet/Sneak-Peeq-Scammers-that-lie-cheat-and-steal-and-when-you-complain-ignore-you-hoping-you-916102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sneak Peeq