• Report: #1020641

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Tanya — Bridgeport Connecticut United States of America
Sneaker-Files
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Sneaker-Files Took My Money-I Ordered 7 Item ,1-24-13, They Sent 5-Now Ignoring My Emails. Internet, Other

I Made A Order Online To A Factory In China That Distributes Sneakers (Sneaker-Files) On Jan. 24th, 2013. 7 Pairs Of Sneakers-They Sent Me 5 Pairs & A Message That Said "Please Send 2 Replacements" 2 Days Later-I Did Exactly That And I Haven't Heard Nothing Else Since. I Sent 6 Emails For The Past 3 Weeks And NO Response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sneaker-Files/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/Sneaker-Files-Took-My-Money-I-Ordered-7-Item-1-24-13-They-Sent-5-Now-Ignoring-My-Emails-1020641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sneaker-Files