Complaint Review: Sneakers Sandals Flats Pumps

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Brenda — Rochester Minnesota United States of America
Sneakers Sandals Flats Pumps

Sneakers Sandals Flats Pumps Style Time Ordered a pair of Clark shoes and received a sponge from China Internet

On October 31, 2012, I purchased a pair of shoes from this website
 (http://www.playbeautyme.com/index.php?main_page=index), after which I received an automated confirmation email.

However, when I tried to contact the company with a query using the email address listed
in the confirmation email (good890vdore@gmail.com), the email came back to me as undeliverable.  I tried multiple times and the same thing kept happening.  I also tried using alysiacassotis@gmail.com, listed on the PayPal transaction, and never received a reply.

I have tried to contact the company through their contact form on the website but I haven't received any signs of life so far. No other contact info is available on the website.

I decided to contact my online PayPal account and opened up a dispute.  After several days, I received a sponge in the mail from China.  I then went back into PayPal to change the dispute to "item received different from what ordered".  A couple days later I received an email from service@paypal.com that the claim was in my favor and to return the package back to China.  UPS would charge $97 and USPS would charge $38 so I decided it wasn't worth it.  The shoes cost $58.80 and I wasn't guaranteed a full refund.  I called PayPal because it made me so mad that this company/person was going to get away with it.

PayPal indicated the email from service@paypal was from the seller.  It is an option they can select when a dispute has been opened up against them.  PayPal refunded my account because I called and talked to an agent.

It turns out that this package is something they send to stall for time so they can send
you or Paypal a tracking# just in case you file a complaint. This would make you possibly retract the complaint until you received and opened the package to find this weird cheap decoy item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sneakers-Sandals-Flats-Pumps/internet/Sneakers-Sandals-Flats-Pumps-Style-Time-Ordered-a-pair-of-Clark-shoes-and-received-a-spong-973080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sneakers Sandals Flats Pumps