Complaint Review: Sneakpeeq, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: TerraFirma — Saint Petersburg Florida United States of America
Sneakpeeq, Inc.

Sneakpeeq, Inc. Ripped off and Lied to Internet

On January 4th 2013 I made a purchase of nail polsih. Order # 399514 for $14.95. I received an email that my order was processing the samde day. I was charged for the order, almost immediately, on Jan. 5th 2013 by debit.

I emailed customer service Feb 4th 2013 in regards to the fact that I had not received the order, and that it was listed as processing. Customer Service replied back on Feb 5th 2013 that it would be shipping out that day, that they had issued me a $10 credit, and they would follow up within 24 hours with tracking information. I never received tracking information, nor the product.

On Feb. 12, 2013 the order no longer appears in my account on sneakpeeq.com. I have emailed the company again today, Feb. 12th, in regards to this fact. I've requested the product or a refund, and informed them I would be filing a complaint.

This is ridiculous, I wish I had googled the company before I went and purchased anything.They gave me a credit as an apology with a promise to send out what I had ordered. They have yet to do as promised, what makes them think I'd use a credit to go through another headache like this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sneakpeeq-Inc/internet/Sneakpeeq-Inc-Ripped-off-and-Lied-to-Internet-1012880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sneakpeeq, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC