Complaint Review: SniperHill Internet service

• Submitted: Fri, July 01, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: SGT Snider 8th EN BN FSC — Kandahar Airfield Other United States of America
SniperHill Internet service
711 20th street houston texas Houston, Texas United States of America

SniperHill Internet service Bait and switch practices/ false advertising/ scamming US Military Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: thanks!

The scam that Sniper Hill is running in Iraq is also here at Kandahar Airfield Afghanistan. Frequent outages abound. They sell you one service rate and deliver another that is slower than their downstream contract agreement. Here in Afghanistan  their top tier "expert" package it is $90.00 a month.

If you are a sniperhill customer and this is happening to you then reply to this and we will have to initate a class action lawsuit on our own. I will help foot the attorneys fees. See your 25B types for how to capture the Upstream and Downstream data rates. If you have no 25B personnel go to commo and they will help you do this.

I am currently in Afghanistan and am deployed for another 6 months. My duty station is Fort Hood Texas  I serve with the 8th Engineer Battalion . And I am a Texas citizen so I will pursue this issue in court when I am home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2011 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SniperHill-Internet-service/Houston-Texas-/SniperHill-Internet-service-Bait-and-switch-practices-false-advertising-scamming-US-Mil-747882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SniperHill Internet service

thanks!

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

I have nothing useful to say regarding your complaint. I just wanted to say thank you for your service, and I hope your return home soon, happy and healthy :-)