Mississippi

• Reported By: Lafe — APO, AE Internet Iraq
Sniperhill
Camp Adder Internet United States of America

Sniperhill Internet service Provider for the troops in Iraq Internet

Sniperhill.net provides internet service to the troop and contractors in southern Iraq at a high price. Soldiers are paying $88.00 a month for 128k service that is unreliable and extremely slow. My old 56k dial up 10 years ago was faster and didn't lose service as often as I do with the top option with Sniperhill. It is an usual day event to lose service at least once day if not more for a hour to three hours. I have lost service for two and three days at a time. I have had to restore my computer to factory three time because of fail service while my computer was down loading updates. I have several service tickets filed. The internet service provider in Baghdad only charges $56.00 fro 256k service and my brother-in law says he has yet to lose service and we have been in country for four months now. I pay $48.00 for 256k dsl back home, so why should the soldiers here have to pay over double that for poor slower service?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sniperhill/internet/Sniperhill-Internet-service-Provider-for-the-troops-in-Iraq-Internet-524680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sniperhill