Complaint Review: Snmccurry Productions Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 20, 2010

• Reported By: milf 81 — Layton Utah United States of America
Snmccurry Productions Inc.

Snmccurry Productions Inc. valhallavixens.com Do not model for these people, Do not purchase there website it is all one big joke, Internet

*Author of original report: Snmccurry Productions Inc. they are a ripoff and do not model for them

*Author of original report: Scam artists be aware

There names are Clint Senior and Sherrie Mccurry.

By the way they are also sex offenders

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2010 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snmccurry-Productions-Inc/internet/Snmccurry-Productions-Inc-valhallavixenscom-Do-not-model-for-these-people-Do-not-purcha-572471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snmccurry Productions Inc.

Snmccurry Productions Inc. they are a ripoff and do not model for them

AUTHOR: milf 81 - (United States of America)

Well I work as a model and I shall remain nameless but I was contacted by Snmccurry Productions back in November at which time we drove to new mexico for a photo shoot. When we got there this company was ran out of an old house that should be knocked down they hardly fed us the two days we were there and the asshole that run the company and took the pictures could not keep his hands and his comments to himself. He is a jerk, sexist pig who should be shot. As for the pay you can make more money at a job at your home. My friend bought there website for one month and for the entire month they never updated never changed it and when you try to contact them you get nothing but the email address does not work. Ladies DO NOT BUY THERE BULLSH*T THEY WILL NOT MAKE YOU A STAR AND YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYMORE MONEY THAN THE LITTLE THEY PAY YOU WHEN YOU MODEL FOR THEM AND THEY ARE TOTALLY AND ONE HUNDRED PERCENT UNPROFESSIONAL. GUYS BYING THIS WEBSITE FOR 9.95 per monthe SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE THEY NEVER UPDATE AND THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS. There names are Clint Senior and Sherrie Mccurry.

Scam artists be aware

AUTHOR: milf 81 - (United States of America)

Well I work as a model and I shall remain nameless but I was contacted by Snmccurry Productions  back in November at which time we drove to new mexico for a photo shoot.  When we got there this company was ran out of an old house that should be knocked down they hardly fed us the two days we were there and the asshole that run the company and took the pictures could not keep his hands and his comments to himself.  He is a jerk, sexist pig who should be shot.  As for the pay you can make more money at a job at your home.  My friend bought there website for one month and for the entire month they never updated never changed it and when you try to contact them you get nothing but the email address does not work.  Ladies DO NOT BUY THERE BULLSH*T THEY WILL NOT MAKE YOU A STAR AND YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYMORE MONEY THAN THE LITTLE THEY PAY YOU WHEN YOU MODEL FOR THEM AND THEY ARE TOTALLY AND ONE HUNDRED PERCENT UNPROFESSIONAL.  GUYS BYING THIS WEBSITE FOR 9.95 per monthe SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE THEY NEVER UPDATE AND THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS. There names are Clint Senior and Sherrie Mccurry.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC