Complaint Review: Snowbird Rentals Edmonton

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: kanders — Edmonton Alberta Canada
Snowbird Rentals Edmonton
15826-111 avenue edmonton, Alberta United States of America

I rented a stump grinder 7 weeks ago and i broke after the first tree stump i removed.  I took it back and they said they would try and fix it and get right back to me.  I waited a whole morning in that part of town and nothing back.  I saw one available at another store so I took that one and did all my grinding.  I took the day off (unpaid since I am an independent business), so i wasted a bunch of time with s****.> My advise beware using these guys, they don't care about long term customers (been using them for almost 10 years) and their equipment is obviously in poor shape.  The credit card company wont do anything since I started the transaction and I don't have it in writing that I returned the equipment and there would be not further charges.
His other excuse is that he tried to call me 3 times but he doesn't leave messages because that's his practice??  Looked at my phone log, nothing there, I don't think he knows that phones keep logs on the calls they receive?  Last time I deal with them I will use someone that at least belongs to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snowbird-Rentals-Edmonton/edmonton-Alberta-/Snowbird-Rentals-Edmonton-Charged-for-broken-rental-equipment-that-I-couldnt-use-edmonto-950691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snowbird Rentals Edmonton