Complaint Review: Snuggie Blanker

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 28, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Snuggie Blanker
www.customerstatus.com Wallingford,, CONNECTICUT U.S.A.

Snuggie Blanker THEY NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON, THE WORD MUST GET OUT Wallingford, CONNECTICUT

I too have been taken by this scam of a company; was charged $47 for shipping and the so called free blanked was listed on the confirmation at a charge of $14.00. I take this as a direct challenge, I do not take being taken advantage of lightly and I think of some elderly person just wanting to get this "backwards robe" and being taken advantage of like this.

Well I am not elderly and they are in for a run for this money. This is a project now to me, and I see a project ALL they way through. I will not rest until I have exposed them. Right now I am going to send an alert to everyone in my email addres book and tell EVERYONE I know to tell everyone they know. In times like these it takes someone really cruel and greedy to run such a bad advertisement. I sure want to be part of a class action suit.

I wish they had a store I could walk into, even a live person on the phone would be a good start, but all in all God does not like ugly and the ultimate vengence is his.

Mad about it!!!!!

H ****
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie-Blanker/Wallingford-CONNECTICUT/Snuggie-Blanker-THEY-NEED-TO-BE-TAUGHT-A-LESSON-THE-WORD-MUST-GET-OUT-Wallingford-CONNEC-405422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie Blanker