Complaint Review: Snuggie Blanket - getsnuggie.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 15, 2010

• Reported By: Ms. Mari — Haledon New Jersey United States of America
Snuggie Blanket - getsnuggie.com

Snuggie Blanket - getsnuggie.com They overcharged for shipping and never sent my merchantdise Internet

On December 14, 2009 I decided to purchase a child Pink Snuggie Blanket online.  When I received my on line confirmation I realized that they over charged me for shipping.  The shipping was more expensive than the snuggie.  I then tried to reach them at this number 1-800-663-8166 and finally after many attempts I got one person who credit my account $10.00, he then proceeded to tell me that the blanket was shipped and would be delivered on Dec. 24 or 26 2009.  It is now Jan. 15, 2010 and I have not received anything.  I called my credit card and explained that I wanted this payment stopped and also that I went on line and saw on "RIP OFF REPORT" the multitude of people that has gotten rip off by this DAM website.

Snuggie Blanket

P.O. Box 3179
Wallingford, CT 06494

1-800-663-8166

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie-Blanket-getsnuggiecom/internet/Snuggie-Blanket-getsnuggiecom-They-overcharged-for-shipping-and-never-sent-my-merchant-555148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie Blanket - getsnuggie.com