• Report: #402020

• Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:VALLEY Alabama
Snuggie Blanket
WALLINGFORD, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggie Blanket I purchase the blankets and they have pulled the money and have no product. I have tried to contact customer service multiple times and to start with it would automatically disconnect me a week later the number did not work at all WALLINGFORD Connecticut

They have my money, my product, and have no way to contact them because I have tried many times to start with the customer service number disconnected me, a week or two later the number did not even work, another week or two later the number has automated operator but when you pick a option it tells you it not working and disconnects. I have reported to the better business bureau and will do as much as possible to hope they are stopped. Don't order this product you only loss out.

Alabama girl
VALLEY, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie-Blanket/WALLINGFORD-Connecticut-06494/Snuggie-Blanket-I-purchase-the-blankets-and-they-have-pulled-the-money-and-have-no-product-402020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie Blanket