• Report: #392010

• Reported By:lakeside California
Snuggie Blanket
getsnuggie.com Internet U.S.A.

Snuggie Blanket The old bait and switch game Internet

I thought these blankets would make a great Christmas gift so I went on line to purchase. Having seen the commercial for buy one and get one for only $19.95 plus $7.95 shipping and handling I thought it was a great deal. I go online to purchase the two blankets and when my total comes up it for $77.95! I knew then that this was a misleading ad. They were charging for both blankets and also doubling the charge for shipping and handling. Needless to say I closed the site before I purchased. Please beware this is the old bait and switch game. Thanks for listening.

Chuck
lakeside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie-Blanket/internet/Snuggie-Blanket-The-old-bait-and-switch-game-Internet-392010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie Blanket