Complaint Review: Snuggie Blankets

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Snuggie Blankets
Snuggie Blanket.Com Nationwide U.S.A.

Snuggie Blankets They charged me 91.29. The advertisement was for 19.90. I don't know where the 91.29. I will never order this item and want to cancel this item. They keep saying hang up and they will help during the week. Nationwide

I wish to report that Snuggie blankets has charged me 91.29. It was advertised as 91.29. I wish I never placed that order. The customer service is awful. They never come on. They keep repeating due to high call volumes try your call later in the week. I want this cancel. I try to get my credit card company to cancel it but they cannot cancel it.

Elvia
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie-Blankets/nationwide/Snuggie-Blankets-They-charged-me-9129-The-advertisement-was-for-1990-I-dont-know-wh-405101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie Blankets