Complaint Review: Snuggie - GPM Merchandise

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Powell Texas
Snuggie - GPM Merchandise
400 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggie - GPM Merchandise Misleading and Deceptive Orders Wallingford Connecticut

As stated in another report when you order the 'buy one get one free' option then upgrade you will automatically double your order. I called their line to order one Snuggie. I took the buy one get one free option, then upgrade. I wound up with 4 Snuggies. I never got any communication for the company of an order confirmation.

The first time I heard from them a $45 order became a $91 order (double). I called thei rnumber to do a ten minute recording to be referred to another number. I called and listened to 'call volume is high due to the holidays' for 45 minutes...this was in January???? The first person told me 'if I didn't agree then contact my bank to dispute'. This is pretty shoddy business.

Robert
Powell, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie-GPM-Merchandise/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Snuggie-GPM-Merchandise-Misleading-and-Deceptive-Orders-Wallingford-Connecticut-416403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie - GPM Merchandise