Complaint Review: Snuggie, Getsnuggie.com, Snuggie Blanket With Sleeves, Freesnuggie.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 25, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsfield Maine
Snuggie, Getsnuggie.com, Snuggie Blanket With Sleeves, Freesnuggie.com
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggie, Getsnuggie.com, snuggieblanket.com, Freesnuggie.com Ordered Snuggie in middle November, never told me it was on backorder until the 3rd phone call Wallingford Connecticut

I ordered the Snuggie in Mid November from https://www.freesnuggie.com/?mid=523259. They sent me a confirmation email but neglected to say it was backorder. I waited and waited and it never came. I tracked down the phone number since they have no way to contact them by email, even though it says you can. I was told it would arrive in plenty of time for christmas. So I waited, and finally tried checking the www.customerstatus.com and it said it was on backorder.

So I called again and they said I would receive it 12-16-08. When it didn't arrive I waited a few more days in case it was just late. I called back for the 3rd time. This time I was told they were all on backorder and they weren't expecting a shipment in until at least 1-15-09 and he was not even sure if my order would ship from that shipment. So I cancelled my order. When I checked www.customerstatus.com the next day it finally said it had been cancelled.

They should tell people they are backorder when you order it or when they send you the confirmation number instead of making everyone wait.

So if anyone needs the number to cancel or check the shipping date call 1-888-326-0977 or 1-800-566-2888. The first number works better but you will have to wait 5 or 6 minutes on hold since they are so busy.

Dee
Pittsfield, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2008 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie-Getsnuggiecom-Snuggie-Blanket-With-Sleeves-Freesnuggiecom/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Snuggie-Getsnuggiecom-snuggieblanketcom-Freesnuggiecom-Ordered-Snuggie-in-middle-Nov-404796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie, Getsnuggie.com, Snuggie Blanket With Sleeves, Freesnuggie.com