- Report: #467494
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Snuggie - Great Fun - Trilegiant Corp - Affinion Publisging
Snuggie - Great Fun - Trilegiant Corp - Affinion Publisginggetsnuggie.com Internet U.S.A.
Snuggie - Great Fun - Trilegiant Corp - Affinion publishing scam Internet
*Consumer Comment: Whats the big deal???
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
To put a stop to this scam I am doing the following and I would advise you to do the same if you have done business with snuggie. Keep the check for documentation purposes, DO NOT CASH THE CHECK.
1. Notify your credit card company immediately in writing that you have not authorized nor will you pay any charges from Snuggie/Great Fun/Trilegiant corp/Affinion publishing as they have stolen your credit card account and number thru Snuggie's complicity. If you feel uncomfortable with Great fun and Snuggie having your credit card info for sale, cancel your credit card.
2. Alert your state consumer fraud, in my case the Attorney General of NY of this scam for possible legal action.
3. Tell your friends and relatives of Snuggies part in this scam and convince them not to buy Snuggies and spread the word of this scam. Faced with consumer discust Snuggie may change their ways or go out of business.
rexford, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie-Great-Fun-Trilegiant-Corp-Affinion-Publisging/internet/Snuggie-Great-Fun-Trilegiant-Corp-Affinion-publishing-scam-Internet-467494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.