Complaint Review: Snuggie

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Clayton Georgia
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggie And/or As Seen On TV I place an order never received conformation then order showed up month later then another order charged a month later-I did not place another order Wallingford Connecticut

Had a hard time placing order, hung up, received no order confirmation. Then a month later the merchandize showed up and it was billed to my credit card, that was fine. Then a month later a charge from this company again showed up on my credit card, different amount. I called the company they said an order was made, I told them another order was not made. After talking to the company they send me an order confirmation, how ironic. It was a long run around before I finally talked to a live person. Will not order from this company again!!!

Teresa r
Clayton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Snuggie-Andor-As-Seen-On-TV-I-place-an-order-never-received-conformation-then-order-showe-414771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie