Complaint Review: Snuggie

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Brentwood New York
P.O.Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggie I'm on back order I think for the rest of my life! Wallingford Connecticut

Same Snuggie ripoff as all the others. I paid $19.95 for 2 snuggies,and 2book lights + $14.95 for 2 more snuggies,and 2 book lights for a sub total of $34.90. After putting in my credit card information the S&H came too $31.80 for a total of $66.80. The web sight sez S&H is $7.95 Ordered them on November 19,2008

On December 16,2008 I went to the web sight,I put in my order number and it showed it's on back order.I called the 800 number got one ring then a dead line. It's even worse to ripoff people at this time of the year. I guess I won,t have the snuggies for Christmas.

Brentwood, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Snuggie-Im-on-back-order-I-think-for-the-rest-of-my-life-Wallingford-Connecticut-402114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie