Complaint Review: Snuggie

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:Jayess Mississippi
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggie Snuggie Sleeve blanket rip off, have taken money but have not delivered Wallingford Connecticut

After a very confusing internet website, I found I had ordered more blankets than I required, I thought, what the heck I will give as xmas presents. It distinctly said my debit card would not be charged until the order was shipped.
It has been charged and the items are on back order, I have tried contacting the company without success, either the phone goes dead or you get a busy signal, or you get the message about a high call volume and to call later in the week.
This company is a total scam and are stealing peoples money, surely there is some agency in this country that can prevent this sort of thing, if it were a health hazard they would close it down, why cant it be done for stealing, stealing is a crime.
To every one out there, have nothing to do with these con artists.
If I were able, I would lock them all up, from the CEO down.
They have robbed me of $66.70.

Jayess, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Snuggie-Snuggie-Sleeve-blanket-rip-off-have-taken-money-but-have-not-delivered-Wallingfor-406482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie