Complaint Review: Snuggie

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:Hollister California
Snuggie
P.o. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggie Suggie rip off Wallingford Connecticut

*Author of original report: Snuggie

I went to the website and purchased a snuggie. It was supposed to be buy one get one free. Then they ask if you would like to upgrade to a more plush snuggie. When you say yes you end up buying 2 getting 2 free and instead of it costing you approx. $40.00 it ends up costing you almost $95.00. I called to have them correct this only to have them tell me that it was too soon for the order to be in the system that I would have to call back in 24 to 72 hours. That the order does not hit the system that soon. I asked well how can you email me an order # that is not in the system? I was told well that's not the true order # that we use. What a bunch of crap! I'm cancelling my credit card. What a bunch of scam artists.

Dawn
Hollister, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Snuggie-Suggie-rip-off-Wallingford-Connecticut-399370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie

Snuggie

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

I found the name of the Parent Co. for Snuggie. It is Fosdick Corporation , the # is 203-269-0211.