Complaint Review: Snuggie

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
Snuggie
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggie is a ripoff. Wallingford Connecticut

My mother ordered what she thought was 2 Snuggies (in their get two for $19.95 plus 7.95 S&H) in early December and given the impression they would arrive for Christmas/New Years. Her credit card was charged a few days ago for $71.20. I contacted Snuggie and after 20 minutes and several phone calls I got a person. Tshey said that she had ordered 4 and said it was our fault (she ordered 2) and when I said they were unclear about their 7.95 PER Snuggie shipping fee, they proceeded to insult us. They said if I sent the items back they would refund the product cost but not the ridiculous 30 bucks in shipping charges. I called my bank to dispute the complete payment and when the Snuggies arrive over a month late, they're going right back where they came from.

Alexandra
Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Snuggie-is-a-ripoff-Wallingford-Connecticut-418544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie