Complaint Review: Snuggie

• Submitted: Tue, March 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:benton Pennsylvania
300 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Snuggie the product was a rip off . the quality was awful. it was full of static and it fuzzed off little fuzz balls. sent it back they only rembursed me $14.95 for two. they did not arrive on time either so they gave me a $5.00off the regular order. Wallingford Connecticut

something should be done about these people for false advertising. they advertise buy one get one ,then you end up paying shipping of $7.95 each one.not even getting them on time as promised. then the quality of them really is bad . they are very thin material and fuzz balls and electricity in them . they really are not a good product to advertise on t.v.

I returned mine but only got $14.95 credit to my credit card because they gave me a courtesy fee of $5.00 for not delivering them on time so therefore when I sent them back they took that $5.00 away from me to make the $19.95. they also were supposed to reimburse me for the shipping to send them back and I did not get it . it cost me $6.95 to send two back but they charged me $15.90 to send them to me . ... big rip off..

benton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie/Wallingford-Connecticut/Snuggie-the-product-was-a-rip-off-the-quality-was-awful-it-was-full-of-static-and-it-fu-437177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie