Complaint Review: Snuggie

• Updated: Thu, December 25, 2008

• Reported By:Florissant Colorado
Snuggie
getsnuggie.com/flare/next?tag=ED|SM|GO|TM| Internet U.S.A.

Snuggie There is no way to contact this company to follow-up or change something on your order. Wallinford Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Phone number I used to cancel my order yesterday 12-24-08

Placed an order several weeks ago for Christmas. I went on-line to check my order and notice I had part of my address incorrect.

I have tried to contact the compay to correct the address. The number they give for customer support just rings and rings. They said you can contact them 24 hours via email but there is no email address to be found.

At this point I no longer am interested in the product and would like to cancel but of course cannot contact anyone. If they charge my credit card I do not recieve the product then I will now have to go throught the trouble of having the charge removed.

Ginny
Florissant, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie/internet/Snuggie-There-is-no-way-to-contact-this-company-to-follow-up-or-change-something-on-your-o-404420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Phone number I used to cancel my order yesterday 12-24-08

AUTHOR: Deedsy - (U.S.A.)

I ordered the 2 for 1 with free booklights. After telling me it would arrive 12/16/08, it didn't. When I called to ask when it would arrive I was told it was backordered until at least 1-15-09 and I may not even get my order from that shipment and they have could not tell me when I would get it. So i cancelled my order.
These are the numbers I called to cancel 1-888-326-0977 and 1-800-566-2888 I had better luck with the first number, but you will have to wait about 5 or so minutes as it says they have a high volume of calls.