Complaint Review: Snuggie

• Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:san marcos California
Snuggie
www.freesnuggie.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Snuggie, Www.freesnuggie.com online snuggie: nothings free as advertised and leaves no recourse Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same boat

*Consumer Comment: Snuggie customer service contact

on saturday, we were doing some online shopping we had agreed that our friends would really appreciate snuggies as a gift. so we went to the website and after filling out the report he was offered to buy two more at 10% off. since our friends have different color preferences that this was a good offer.

i understood per the website and comercial that we were buying two blue snuggies at $19.95 and the other two for regular price minus the 10%. imagine our shock when we realized our mistake... one was $14.95, another was $19.95, the third was $29.90 the fourth was $39.90 for a total of $69.80! the shipping was just as bad. a total of $63.60! then the tax of $11.01. the whole of our mistake was $144.41. after the shock set in. there wasnt even a button to accept or decline the transaction.

i clicked the link to go to the home page to find some way to stop this transaction but found nothing. there was no phone number to call, no link for customer support or any way to contact them. i recieved an email with an order number and the total of our damages.

Stefani
san marcos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Snuggie/nationwide/Snuggie-Wwwfreesnuggiecom-online-snuggie-nothings-free-as-advertised-and-leaves-no-rec-398846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Snuggie

Same boat

AUTHOR: Dos_54 - (U.S.A.)

I am in a similar situation. I wanted to order one snuggie and get the second free so I entered the quantity of 2, entered all my information and hit the 'Continue' button. I was expecting it to take me to a page where I can review the order and make any necessary changes, as pretty much every commerce website does, but, to my surprise, the order had already been sent. I got an email confirmation but there is no email for customer service. Yes there is a customer service phone number but has anybody been able to talk to anybody on that number lately? Every time I call it says the circuits are busy and hangs up. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Snuggie customer service contact

AUTHOR: Wilson - (U.S.A.)

FYI, the customer contact info is right on their website.

Snuggie Customer Service
We are committed to providing the best products and friendliest customer service. If you have any questions about ordering or about any of our great products, please feel free to contact us via the information provided below:
Snuggie